Sun Puddles and Cuddle Spots

      The dogs were living their best lives with the (finally) arrival of spring. We're taking early morning walks, mid-day walks, and before supper walks. Then there's all the exciting watching to keep entertained. When they are done with the physical and mental stimulus, they crash.

     They love finding the sun spots, puddles on the floor. I'd think pup with all his fur, and grandpup with his black coat would find it hot. Nope. 

     Grandpup is such a cuddler too. If I am returning emails or in meetings where I don't really need multiple screens, I'll switch up my work location. They don't mind a bit, and this guy likes to cuddle right next to me and the computer. If only he could budget, write policy, and navigate technology, I'd be set. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Main Characters

Walking the Dogs