Are They Becoming Friends or Partners in Crime?

      A new thing has started this week. When the young grandpup lays in his bed, pup often decides it looks cozy so joins him. It's absolutely adorable, though they seem to morph into one undescernable animal. From a different picture, my daughter's friend said they looked like a " fungi ying and yang". All goes well until grandpup stretches and disrupts the space quotient.

I wrapped cushion and bed in old sheets as grandpup was attacking the filling. 

      This has become a couch thing too. First grandpup stole my spot on the chase section of the loveseat, so moved over. I sometimes work from there with my laptop. Then when I went to get a cup of coffee, pup stole my spot. Neither budged when I came back. 

     It's been quite cold again with rain, sleet and snow predicted. Maybe all three of us will snuggle up for warmth. 

Comments

  1. Love it! My labs will Yin and Yang at time when they sleep, or the lay in identical postitons next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing those two all snuggled up like that melts my heart! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute snuggled together. Becoming good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pup and grandpup are so cute together. My dogs stole my favorite reading chair as their own several years ago and I've never gotten it back:) Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Main Characters

Walking the Dogs

Sun Puddles and Cuddle Spots